CHECK OUR ADVERTISERS ADS BY CLICKING THE IMAGE BELOW, THANKS

LOLZ, AKPORS HAS COME AGAIN OH

by SmartBlogger , at 11:11 , have 0 comments
A husband and wife are moving out of their house and are starting to box everything up. The husband finds a box under the bed, pulls it out, and looks inside, where he finds two eggs and about $8,000. He approaches the wife and asks, "What are the eggs for?" She replies, "Every time I cheat on you, I
put an egg in the box." He says, "That's alright, you've only cheated on me twice. What's the money for?" The wife replies, "Every time I get a dozen, I sell them
LOLZ, AKPORS HAS COME AGAIN OH
LOLZ, AKPORS HAS COME AGAIN OH - written by SmartBlogger , published at 11:11 . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 MR IBU VS AKPORS by
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger
-->